One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Introduction to Me!

First things first...I'm the realest! Okay, bad Iggy Azalea reference aside, let's get to know each other. I'm a typical 22 year old girl living in a small(ish) rural town in Montana. We do in fact have internet and modern electricity in Montana! Shocking, I know! I have a wide range of hobbies. I'm an amateur photographer. I love painting and DIY projects. I'm a history buff and would take a day in a museum over shopping (almost) any day! I love to travel, although I haven't had the chance to do much of it yet. I love beauty products; they are the only thing I will splurge on! I'm a psychology major in college; I was a business major for almost one entire day! Then I decided there was no way I would get my butt out of bed for business classes everyday. I have finished about 2 and 1/2 years of my degree so far. In the mean time, I work a full time job. I am sarcastic (as you may have noticed). I try my very best to live a postive, happy life, but let's face it. Sometimes life just kicks ya around a little bit! I have a heart the size of Europe (as my boyfriend puts it) and I care too much, forgive too often. So that's a little taste of me! I'm sure we will get well acquainted! I intend to use this blog for lots of things. Beauty products, my fitness progression, little life lessons, etc! XOXO Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment